What is Composition Scheme under GST ? Composition scheme is available to the dealers whose turnover is less than the notified amount Rs 1.5 crore
Difference between Nil Rated, Exempted, Zero Rated, and Non-GST Supplies and it’s impact on Taxes
Introducing EZGST.in, the Online GST Solution to prepare GST Compliant Invoicing, maintaining books, get to know how well your business is doing real-time, and prepare your GST Returns. It’s Online, Easy, Fast, and Secure way to manage your business, and be GST Compliant.
Features including but not limited to …
- GST Compliant Invoicing
- Online – Highly available and no need to maintain backups
- Quick Onboarding – Import your data from legacy systems thru Excel
- Personalization – Highly customized Invoicing
- Drafts > Estimates > Delivery Challans > Invoices > CR/DR Notes > RCs > All.
- Individual, or Bulk Payments – just a Click away
- True multi tasking – Multiple users can Book / Bill at the same time
- Quick Invoicing, Auto Delivery, & Reminders
- Multi-Channel GST returns preparation
- Cater for Regular and Composition Businesses thru customized look
- Expenses & Purchases
- Real Time P & L
- Excellent User Experiance
- Simplified easy to understand language for greater audience
- Sales Analytics to know your business
- above all, Our Outstanding Client Service
EZGST.in is now a 100% FREE to try for 1st 100 days*, applicable until further notice.
Note: No Prior Payment or Commmitment required
Visit eztax.in/gst to chat, call, connect with an expert and show your interest to start to manage your business with EZGST.in