Generally, most of the tax payers spend considerable time in preparing the taxes to make sure of accuracy, savings, and possibly to plan ahead for the next year taxes. While this is imperative to spend more time on Tax Portal, eFiling of your prepared taxes shouldn’t be taking long time.
While other portals in the market takes minutes to hours, EZTax.in Tax eFiling takes just few seconds to a minute and we send acknowledgement and confirmation of eFiling with in few seconds to a minute.
Compare ANY ERI Tax Portal #proud to #announce, #EZTax #eFiling is the#Fastest in #India. Another reason https://eztax.in/why-eztax
We see substantial raise in related inquiries during the 1st two weeks in Jul 2017, hence this post to advise Tax Payers in handling the IT Notices.
Most important thing when you get an IT notice is not to ignore it, as of today, pretty much everything is linked with Aadhaar, PAN, Bank Accounts, Digital Wallets, Mobile Numbers. Income Tax department is getting smarter day-by-day towards a sophisticated, well connected tax system.
Possible Common Reasons for getting an IT Notice
- Reminder to file tax returns
- Scrutiny at random
- Discrepancy in your income tax returns
- Errors in TDS Amount Deducted
- Ignoring income received from the previous employer
- Demanding a proof of documentation
- High Value Transactions not matching with Income declared
- Transferring the asset in the name of spouse or children
- High number of Gift Transactions
- Not depositing the full amount of tax assessed before the due date
- Income Tax Return not filed or filed after the due date
- Non-disclosure of assets
- Non-disclosure of Foreign Income
- Investments in the name of family members
How to get Help ?
When you received IT notice, first thing to do is not to be panic, Visit EZTax.in, Register if not already, select Tax Consultation, just take a photo of your IT Notice and upload, provide additional information if necessary, and pay to get Tax Help Online.
Additional information @ Tax Consultation from EZTax.in
While EZTax Self Service Online Tax filing is 100% FREE … for those who would like to use CA Expert Assisted Tax Filing, Saving, Planning, Consultation services, now can use this Discount Coupon Code to get a flat 15% discount on EZTax.in .
Use the Coupon Code : REFER-FRIEND
Get the BEST for LOWEST Price .. limited only until Jun 30th 2017.
EZTDS.in online portal is now fortified with features that gives tax payers an advantage of filing TDS / TCS without CA’s help. The self service portal offers an simple, intuitive Excel to upload your data or just add data thru online screens.
Comparing to state owned solutions and other solutions in the market, EZTDS.in offers
- Faster, hassle free FVU file generation using proprietary TDS Validator.
- The system is online and offers up-to-date rules and file formats from Income Tax Department.
- Now, you also, have an option to upload your challan files for specified banks to reduce time and errors, in feeding challan information.
- More than this, the solution is offered at a lowest possible price and is < 50% compared to other TDS Online Preparation software providers.
- Registration is as simple as providing email and a phone.
Why to spend more for less ? Register now @ EZTDS.in today!
In a notification, 42/2017, The Central Board Of Direct Taxes( CBDT), has amended the Income Tax Rules, 1962, in rule 31(3), extending the due date of furnishing Form 16 to employees From 31/5/2017 to 15/6/2017 for the financial year 2016-17,
Many requests come to EZTax India on a day-day basis about recovering the lost PAN Card. While NSDL taking time to respond, due to high demand for new PAN cards and re-issuing the PAN Cards due to name changes (spelling mistakes and/or mismatch between Aadhaar Card name and PAN Card names etc.), The application for changing PAN Card data change and/or re-printing PAN card change is straight forward.
Steps to get your new PAN Card are
- Visit NSDL website Click here
- Clcik Apply Online
- Select 3rd option (Changes / Correction) for Application Type.
- Select Category … for most, it’s “Individual”
- Fill your personal information as requested
- and Submit.
Link your Aadhaar and PAN card in 3 easy steps … while doing so, for some above procedure may help. We encourage you all to do the linking now!
Contact us from eztax.in, in case of additional questions.
Investing in ELSS not only reduces your tax liability but gives greater liquidity, lesser lock-in period, the option of investing using SIPs or in lump sum and more.
For a comprehensive list tax saving investments in India and our detailed analysis. Covering Section 80C, 80CCC, 80CCD(1), 80CCD(1b), 80CCD(2), 80D, 80DD, 80U, 80DDB, 80E, 80G, 80GGA, 80GGB, 80GGC, 80GG visit Tax Saving Investments and it’s complete analysis
Tags : #EZTax.in, #Income-Tax-Return, #ITR
The Finance Act 2013-14 introduced TDS on Payment on transfer of certain immovable property other than agricultural land at the rate of 1% where the consideration for the transfer of an immovable property is Rs.50 Lakhs or above u/s 194IA. Continue reading “TDS on Property Transfer”