What are the GSTR-1, GSTR-2, GSTR-2A, GSTR-3 & GSTR-3B and who, when to file such returns.
EZTax.in | GST Accounting – Latest Release Updates – Mar 27th 2018
GST Ready Cloud Accounting App in Google Play Store to prepare GST Compliant Billing, Maintaining Books, preparing GST Returns real-time.
AI Decision making accuracy vs Human Intelligence – India’s 1st EZTax.in GST Ready Accounting #eztax #mydlabs #AI #accounting #AI-Stats #GST
GST Rate Notifications, 23rd Council Meeting, many of the changes are SME friendly in terms of rates, returns, clarifications – eztax.in
As the GSTR-2 dealine is fast approaching for many GST tax payers, introducing an easy way
Introducing EZGST.in, the Online GST Solution to prepare GST Compliant Invoicing, maintaining books, get to know how well your business is doing real-time, and prepare your GST Returns. It’s Online, Easy, Fast, and Secure way to manage your business, and be GST Compliant.
Features including but not limited to …
- GST Compliant Invoicing
- Online – Highly available and no need to maintain backups
- Quick Onboarding – Import your data from legacy systems thru Excel
- Personalization – Highly customized Invoicing
- Drafts > Estimates > Delivery Challans > Invoices > CR/DR Notes > RCs > All.
- Individual, or Bulk Payments – just a Click away
- True multi tasking – Multiple users can Book / Bill at the same time
- Quick Invoicing, Auto Delivery, & Reminders
- Multi-Channel GST returns preparation
- Cater for Regular and Composition Businesses thru customized look
- Expenses & Purchases
- Real Time P & L
- Excellent User Experiance
- Simplified easy to understand language for greater audience
- Sales Analytics to know your business
- above all, Our Outstanding Client Service
EZGST.in is now a 100% FREE to try for 1st 100 days*, applicable until further notice.
Note: No Prior Payment or Commmitment required
Visit eztax.in/gst to chat, call, connect with an expert and show your interest to start to manage your business with EZGST.in