Introducing EZGST.in, the Online GST Solution to prepare GST Compliant Invoicing, maintaining books, get to know how well your business is doing real-time, and prepare your GST Returns. It’s Online, Easy, Fast, and Secure way to manage your business, and be GST Compliant.
Features including but not limited to …
- GST Compliant Invoicing
- Online – Highly available and no need to maintain backups
- Quick Onboarding – Import your data from legacy systems thru Excel
- Personalization – Highly customized Invoicing
- Drafts > Estimates > Delivery Challans > Invoices > CR/DR Notes > RCs > All.
- Individual, or Bulk Payments – just a Click away
- True multi tasking – Multiple users can Book / Bill at the same time
- Quick Invoicing, Auto Delivery, & Reminders
- Multi-Channel GST returns preparation
- Cater for Regular and Composition Businesses thru customized look
- Expenses & Purchases
- Real Time P & L
- Excellent User Experiance
- Simplified easy to understand language for greater audience
- Sales Analytics to know your business
- above all, Our Outstanding Client Service
EZGST.in is now a 100% FREE to try for 1st 100 days*, applicable until further notice.
Note: No Prior Payment or Commmitment required
Visit eztax.in/gst to chat, call, connect with an expert and show your interest to start to manage your business with EZGST.in
Per latest reporting from GST Council’s 21st meeting held in Hyderabad, the GOI extended the deadline to file GSTR 1 for July to October 10. The earlier deadline was Sunday, September 10.
Despite of all the hard work from the GSTN and other related govt agencies, the deadline extension is a good move for the SME segment where they faced hurdles over last several wks in getting oriented towards GST and the troubles, in addition, technical glitches with the new GST Portal challenged tax professionals patience.
Let’s wish to have a better system in coming month.
Visit EZTax.in/gst for further help on GST, how EZGST.in software help traders to be quick with tax compliance, without hassels.
Reduction of CGST rate on specified supplies related to
- Works Contract Services for Govt,
- Job works for textile & textile products,
- Services related to printing service of books, newspapers
- Transport of passengers by motor cab service providers to avail full ITC
more information @
While EZTax Self Service Online Tax filing is 100% FREE … for those who would like to use CA Expert Assisted Tax Filing, Saving, Planning, Consultation services, now can use this Discount Coupon Code to get a flat 15% discount on EZTax.in .
Use the Coupon Code : REFER-FRIEND
Get the BEST for LOWEST Price .. limited only until Jun 30th 2017.
EZTDS.in online portal is now fortified with features that gives tax payers an advantage of filing TDS / TCS without CA’s help. The self service portal offers an simple, intuitive Excel to upload your data or just add data thru online screens.
Comparing to state owned solutions and other solutions in the market, EZTDS.in offers
- Faster, hassle free FVU file generation using proprietary TDS Validator.
- The system is online and offers up-to-date rules and file formats from Income Tax Department.
- Now, you also, have an option to upload your challan files for specified banks to reduce time and errors, in feeding challan information.
- More than this, the solution is offered at a lowest possible price and is < 50% compared to other TDS Online Preparation software providers.
- Registration is as simple as providing email and a phone.
Why to spend more for less ? Register now @ EZTDS.in today!
In a notification, 42/2017, The Central Board Of Direct Taxes( CBDT), has amended the Income Tax Rules, 1962, in rule 31(3), extending the due date of furnishing Form 16 to employees From 31/5/2017 to 15/6/2017 for the financial year 2016-17,
“The GST is not just a tax reform it is a lifestyle reform that will change the way business is carried out in India”.
The level of unpreparedness is even greater among small businesses and tiny outfits. Many small entrepreneurs feel they can bypass the GST if their turnover is less than Rs 20 lakh. The GST Input Credit can only be taken when the buyer is also registered under GST. There is every possibility that the seller wants to take credit of the GST input credit otherwise the entire tax is to be borne by his business. Though the turnover is less than Rs.20 lakhs it is advised that all are registered under GST.
GST is requiring a high level of Computer Usage and all the Information is to be online. Everything is to be updated regularly. Every Business that is coming under GST need to file 37 returns (three returns per month and one annual return) per state p.a. If the Business is done from more than one state, the number of return is multiplied accordingly.
Many requests come to EZTax India on a day-day basis about recovering the lost PAN Card. While NSDL taking time to respond, due to high demand for new PAN cards and re-issuing the PAN Cards due to name changes (spelling mistakes and/or mismatch between Aadhaar Card name and PAN Card names etc.), The application for changing PAN Card data change and/or re-printing PAN card change is straight forward.
Steps to get your new PAN Card are
- Visit NSDL website Click here
- Clcik Apply Online
- Select 3rd option (Changes / Correction) for Application Type.
- Select Category … for most, it’s “Individual”
- Fill your personal information as requested
- and Submit.
Link your Aadhaar and PAN card in 3 easy steps … while doing so, for some above procedure may help. We encourage you all to do the linking now!
Contact us from eztax.in, in case of additional questions.
The government has banned cash transactions of Rs 2 lakh or more from April 1, 2017, through the Finance Act 2017.The newly inserted section 269ST in the Income Tax Act bans such cash dealings on a single day, in respect of a single transaction or transactions relating to one event or occasion from an individual. The restriction is not applicable to any receipt by government, banking company, post office savings bank or co-operative bank, the tax department said.
The receiver of the amount will have to cough up an equal amount as penalty.