e-File your TDS statement for the Quarter ending 30th Jun 2017 on or before 31st July 2017. Visit eztax.in/tds and see how quickly you can generate FVU file?
Online Self Service Pricing per FVU generation is just Rs. 249/- lowest possible. In case you need our CA to file on behalf of you, please select Assisted TDS returns @ 949 / Quarter.
The linking will become mandatory from July 1, and it’s not mandatory to link before July 1. If you are not able to link it before July 1, your PAN will not become invalid automatically. After July 1, the linking will become mandatory and the government may declare a date after which the PAN not linked to Aadhaar will become invalid. The government has not declared that date yet.
Yoga for Health, Prosperity, and Peace in modern life. EZTax.in celebrates International Yoga Day 2017 and wishing all it’s clients a wonderful, healthy Yoga Day 2017!
EZTDS.in online portal is now fortified with features that gives tax payers an advantage of filing TDS / TCS without CA’s help. The self service portal offers an simple, intuitive Excel to upload your data or just add data thru online screens.
Comparing to state owned solutions and other solutions in the market, EZTDS.in offers
- Faster, hassle free FVU file generation using proprietary TDS Validator.
- The system is online and offers up-to-date rules and file formats from Income Tax Department.
- Now, you also, have an option to upload your challan files for specified banks to reduce time and errors, in feeding challan information.
- More than this, the solution is offered at a lowest possible price and is < 50% compared to other TDS Online Preparation software providers.
- Registration is as simple as providing email and a phone.
Why to spend more for less ? Register now @ EZTDS.in today!
In case Rent is paid per month more than Rs. 50,000, every tenant (Individual & HUF, not covered under Tax Audit purview) must deduct TDS under section 194IB and deposit the same to the Govt Treasury. A quarterly return cum statement is to be filed in 26QC and a certificate of TDS deducted is to be obtained in the Form 16C.
The Finance Act 2013-14 introduced TDS on Payment on transfer of certain immovable property other than agricultural land at the rate of 1% where the consideration for the transfer of an immovable property is Rs.50 Lakhs or above u/s 194IA. Continue reading “TDS on Property Transfer”