The Central Government vide Notification No. 38/2017 – Central Tax (Rate) dated 13th October, 2017, has amended Notification No. 8/2017 – Central Tax (Rate) dated 28th June, 2017 “Therefore, any registered person procuring taxable goods […]
GST Council updates and Decisions favouring SMEs, Quarterly Returns | EZTax.in/gst
Every person registered under any of the existing laws, who is not liable to be registered under the Act may on or before 31st October, 2017 at his option, submit an application electronically in FORM […]
Per Dept of Finance Small exporters have brought to the notice of the Government the difficulties in furnishing bond with requisite bank guarantee. To facilitate exports under GST, it has been decided that the facility […]
The Opt-In for Composition Levy for 2017-18 is available from 19th Sep 2017 is expected to close on midnight of 30th Sep.
Introducing EZGST.in, the Online GST Solution to prepare GST Compliant Invoicing, maintaining books, get to know how well your business is doing real-time, and prepare your GST Returns. It’s Online, Easy, Fast, and Secure way to manage your business, and be GST Compliant.
Features including but not limited to …
- GST Compliant Invoicing
- Online – Highly available and no need to maintain backups
- Quick Onboarding – Import your data from legacy systems thru Excel
- Personalization – Highly customized Invoicing
- Drafts > Estimates > Delivery Challans > Invoices > CR/DR Notes > RCs > All.
- Individual, or Bulk Payments – just a Click away
- True multi tasking – Multiple users can Book / Bill at the same time
- Quick Invoicing, Auto Delivery, & Reminders
- Multi-Channel GST returns preparation
- Cater for Regular and Composition Businesses thru customized look
- Expenses & Purchases
- Real Time P & L
- Excellent User Experiance
- Simplified easy to understand language for greater audience
- Sales Analytics to know your business
- above all, Our Outstanding Client Service
EZGST.in is now a 100% FREE to try for 1st 100 days*, applicable until further notice.
Note: No Prior Payment or Commmitment required
Visit eztax.in/gst to chat, call, connect with an expert and show your interest to start to manage your business with EZGST.in
The GST Council that had met on 9th Sept’17 has decided to change Or modify the GST rates on 40 goods that are for day to day use | EZTax.in
FM made a decision to increase the GST Cess for mid-to-large segment automobiles. Interestingly no changes to hybrid vehicles. know more @ EZTax.in/gst
Per latest reporting from GST Council’s 21st meeting, the GOI extended the deadline. EZTax
Tax Audit and ITR filing due date extension AY 2017-18 to 31-10-2017. Deadline for filing return of income and all audit reports extended in view of GST.