EZTax.in | GST Accounting – Latest Release Updates – Mar 27th 2018
Thanks for the continued Support… we are overwhelmed by the response from the Field. As part of our continuous refinement and feedback from the current clients… we made considerable small but useful changes during last month.
- Balance Sheet: More Refined Yearly Balance Sheet – Now it’s easy to simply select an year to get the Balance sheet and it’s supporting analytical data.
- Year-End Closing is as is easy as Month Close Process to carry-forward the cash, Bank and other balances to new year. To move to a new month without closing it, you may simply change to new month at the top-left of your screen.
- Handling of in-eligible ITC during the purchase invoice generation made easy by simply selecting whether an Item / Product / Service has an eligible ITC or not. If selected “No” during purchase invoice creation, the in-eligible ITC gets populated automatically in GSTR-3B
- Handling of Import (Purchase) Invoices made easy by accepting corresponding Customs Cess, Higher Education Cess
- Additional Fields and refinements to the Reports Section under R&R Menu. A new Stock Report, and a refined Transactions Report were added.
- New Filters given on Manage Invoice Screen to filter Cancelled, Issued, Partially Paid, and Paid Invoices.
- Send SMS to your Customers functionality added to Customers Screen. * Contact email@example.com to get the SMS credits.
- Refined eMail communication with your customers is enabled in Customer Master Screen.
- SEZ with payment and without payment options were given in Customer Master to availe the SEZ Functionality during GSTR-3B returns
- GSTR4: Updates as per latest GST norms covering 5A . Amendment of Inward Supplies received from a registered supplier (attracting reverse charge) & 5C. Debit Notes/ Credit Notes (amendment of debit notes/credit notes furnished in earlier tax periods)
- Now Product, Customer, Supplier printing is user friendly and sortable on Name / Description columns.
- Cash / Bank Receipt printing is now available in A4 Portrait format.
- Now Credit Notes functionality is enabled for Composition Businesses.
- Several UI improvements such as highlighting Month and Year drop-down when they are not current to alert you that you are operating in a different month than the current month.
- Now you can avoid logging in to your system frequently – just check the “Remember Me” check box while logging to remember you for 10 days or until you Log-off from your system. This way you can avoid logging into EZTax.in GST Accounting App too frequently.
Get GST Accounting, Income Tax, e-Way bill, HSN / SAC Code Smart Search Apps from “EZTax.in” from Google Play Store