Based on our observations thru EZTax.in, there are lot of errors committed by the GST tax payers in filing their first Return, GSTR-3B. As GSTR 3B cannot be revised, it makes the taxpayers worried about the possible consequences due to errors committed. Most of the mistakes or errors done in GSTR 3B can be corrected and reconciled by filing GSTR 1, 2 and 3.
- The Filing of GSTR-1, GSTR-2 and GSTR-3 is mandatory though the very first return is filed in GSTR-3B.
- All the Sales / Income that has suffered GST is to be given in the GSTR-1
- All the Purchases / Expenses Suffered GST have to be given in the GSTR-2
- The Reflection of the GSTR- and GSTR-2 is auto populated in the GSTR-3
- This GSTR-3 will be compared with the already filed GSTR-3B and any differences are automatically will get reflected in the Ledgers.
In case of additional queries on GST Return preparation, GST Invoicing, and understanding the complexities around GST for your business, please connect us @ EZTax.in/gst